[DeTomaso] ZF

ProvaMo.com Pantera007 at provamo.com
Fri Mar 6 00:08:11 EST 2009

I have some documentation that shows a diagram of the Fendt Roller somewhere in my
pile of 'stuff', it may also be on my website somewhere.  It looks like what we called
"steam rollers" as kids (but they were not powered by steam).  They were/are used to
flatten asphalt. (Steam would rise off.)  Generally street paving is/was not performed
in heavy rainy/wet conditions, nor in the hottest summer days (depending upon where
you live I guess).