[DeTomaso] NPC - Consumer Reports on Cars

Brent Stewart bjbstewart at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 4 22:01:13 EST 2009

but you gotta admit, this is cool...

http://www.hyundaigenesis.com/coupe/

even if i didn't ask for it...

________________________________
From: "michael at michaelshortt.com" <michaelsavga at gmail.com>
To: Bob Timma <ddbt10 at msn.com>
Cc: charlesmccall at gmail.com; detomaso <detomaso at realbig.com>; jjd1010 at aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, March 4, 2009 6:53:19 PM
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] NPC - Consumer Reports on Cars

The real problem in the automotive world is that there are simply way too
many of the same thing.
Looking through the CR Buyers Guide, ratings aside, page after page, 50% of
them could be eliminated
and would not be missed.
Used to be that cars had a niche, brands meant something, a hierarchy, now
everybody makes everything instead of being really good at one segment.

They need to get a clue.  4 door Porsche, Sports car Caddy, Lincoln Pick Up
truck, upscale Hyundai,
....those were answers to questions that nobody ever asked.

Michael in Savannah.

--

Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia