[DeTomaso] ZF for sale

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Wed Mar 4 16:17:51 EST 2009

The drawings of a -1 trans that Jack got me show the same shifter box for the -1 and the -0 (as seen in the commonly available ZF manual). Also, those drawings show no provision for side mounts for either -0 or -1 and this trans doesn't have them either. My Pantera mounted -1 has the side mount provisions despite the fact that the trans is mounted at the rear only and it also has the same type of enclosed shifter box as the -2. The -0 has a flimsier lid without the cross bolts going through the side plates. The -1 drawings have the stronger lid and my -1 has it too, it differs from the drawings by having an extra drain plug at the lowest point and the mounting ears have been milled off but traces of them are visible.

Tomas