[DeTomaso] Brake vacuum tube and hose and NAPA closes

clay willmott claywillmott at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 4 14:06:14 EST 2009

Anyone know the proper size to order?

That NAPA line is 0.5 inch which I have heard is a little to big?

Also, my NAPA store just went out of business!  I went to pick up my line and thermostat and the store is gone.  They closed in NKY and you now have to drive to Cincinnati.

They closed due to the current economy.

I called two days ago and they routed the phone to Cincy but did not tell you there were speaking to the store in Cincy so you drive to the location and its gone.  Just great.

I am gonna order a different brand of line and get a Robert Shaw now.

Anyone know of a rubber/braided stainless vacuum hose that fits?

CW