[DeTomaso] Brake vacuum tube and hose

SOBill at aol.com SOBill at aol.com
Wed Mar 4 00:32:42 EST 2009

Chris,

Someone used the NAPA part for a vacuum line and said it  worked.

I could not find hose to fit the OEM installation.

The hose I got from a vendor would no way fit. It was 1/2 inch  hose. So I
switched to a 1/2 inch aluminum fuel line under the car  and brazed a 1/2
fitting to the manifold adapter. That's not much  help if want to stay original or
go all bolt-on.

There are two hose sections, one from the engine to the metal pipe  under the
car and then from the metal pipe under the car to brake  servo.

Have fun,

SOBill  Taylor
sobill at aol.com