[DeTomaso] Original GTS pictures

Richard Greenblum pantera at austin.rr.com
Tue Mar 3 17:57:23 EST 2009

All,

My car is about to be painted and the shop unfortunately misplaced all the
pictures taken to make sure it was painted with the same scheme as the
factory.  I'm looking for pictures of unmolested US GTS's.  The outside
isn't a problem, it's the door sills, under the front and rear deck lids,
the nose (the transition from side to front of the black bottom), and
underneath the side gills.

I'm also looking for any guidance anyone might have regarding OEM paint.
I'm guessing they won't be able to cross-reference the paint codes from the
parts book to today's paint companies.  The car is silver.

Thanks.

Richard