[DeTomaso] Photos of engine bay?

Thomas Borcich tborcich at msn.com
Tue Mar 3 11:40:13 EST 2009

Can anyone email me photos of their engine bay (preferrably with the motor out)
showing the wheel house areas where the half shafts come into the engine bay.
My car lost it's half shafts at some time the area got beaten up. One of the previous
owners put a cover panel over the damage and applied lots of undercoating to
conceal the damage. Since my motor is out I'm going to fix it right but need some good
pictures for reference. Also if you have any pictures looking into the wheel well from out side
the car where the suspension bolts on those would also be helpful. Thanks

Please email picture to Tborcich at msn.com

Tom Borcich