[DeTomaso] 2nd car to the Pantera

Thomas Borcich tborcich at msn.com
Tue Mar 3 02:06:59 EST 2009

Ok so I keep suggesting station wagons...you said you needed cargo space...
not sure if you mean big trunk or a place to put the dog after a beach run?
Subaru WRX Wagon...turbo, all wheel drive, awesome driving...good mileage as
long as you keep the motor off the turbo, haul buns when you want to go.

I was getting off the freeway this weekend near Angel stadium and some poor kid
ran a beautiful black WRX into the guard rail...I know exactly what he was doing...taking
the off ramp at 80+mph into a big right hand sweeper then a hard left...he lost it somewhere
in the right hand sweeper and drove right into the concrete barrier. I could feel his pain.
Hope it wasn't his Dad's car...I know that feeling.

Best regards,

Tom Borcich