[DeTomaso] 15-inch Campy clones on E-bay

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 2 15:04:52 EST 2009

I like the idea of aluminum over magnesium for real world use.  I keep hearing that there are no tires for them..there

are several great tires for 10" Campys now available.  Didn't "Cal" of years past have a multi-part wheel come apartat Vegas one year?  One of these?  I like the ones on eBay but not at the price.

Michael