[DeTomaso] Possible Stable Mate To A Pantera...

Daniel Miller classicmusclecars at att.net
Sun Mar 1 09:49:23 EST 2009

--0-1477172188-1235918963=:71485

Unless you are hung up on having a newer car, and if you are intent on super gas mileage... then this is out... but a classic Ford Mustang 1965-1973 whether it be a coupe, fastback or convertible is a good stable mate to your pantera and has the same Ford guts.  Plus they are getting very reasonable in price now during this recession/depression we are now in.  You can pick up another guys hard work and lots of money put into a project car for pennies on the dollar right now.  And as for looks... nothing wrong with the old ponys.  And if you buy it right... you may end up with a car that not only holds its value long term, but actually appreciates.  And the best thing is they make nearly every part on these cars nowadays, and the parts are cheap.  Just take the time to find a good car to begin with.  Deals are out there if you look hard enough.  I know guys that have bought fastbacks recently for as little as $6K.  FWIW.  Dan Miller.