[DeTomaso] Brilliant fuel filler modification

Thomas Tornblom Thomas.Tornblom at hax.se
Sun Mar 1 05:54:38 EST 2009

Tomas Gunnarsson skrev:
> Mike,
>
> I don't see how this extension makes any difference. If you have an overflow port/tank vent it will simply let the air out until fuel reaches the same point as before.

But the tank vent is so tiny that it will not vent the cushion of air at
the same rate as you fill the tank, so unless you are dead serious about
filling the tank to the top, you will give up before it is really full.

> Tomas

Thomas

--
Real life:   Thomas Törnblom             Email:  Thomas.Tornblom at Hax.SE
Snail mail:  Banvallsvägen 14            Phone:    +46 18 444 33 21