[DeTomaso] Questions on the Rick Moseley relay kit

asajay at asajay.com asajay at asajay.com
Tue Jun 30 15:24:36 EDT 2009

The intent of the relay kit was to reduce the load on the headlight
switch and fan circuits.  It does not however replace the original
relays for those devices.  As some have seen who looked over my photos
from last night, I have at least one toast fan relay.  So the question.

With the relay kit, can I delete the fan relays or should I replace
them with a suitable aftermarket relay?

In addition, I figure on using only one thermo switch to turn the fans
on, so can I simply straight jumper the other switch lines?  (not that
it matters I guess if I feed both fans from one source).

Hmmm.  What would you recommend?

Asa Jay