[DeTomaso] NPC Can anyone recommend a good small business PC with XP Pro

Thomas Tornblom Thomas.Tornblom at hax.se
Tue Jun 30 14:38:20 EDT 2009

Ken Green skrev:
> My PC at work died and I tried to buy a replacement from Dell for about a month, but they have screwed up at every turn, including shipping a PC with the hard drive hanging from a cable banging around inside the case.
>
> I've had it with Dell, any suggestions?  I have software that works with great XP, so I prefer to avoid Vista.

I replaced my old Toshiba with a MacBook Pro, and I run the few windows
apps I need to run, like the EFI tuning software and the Navigon GPS
loader stuff, in a Vmware Fusion virtual machine running XP.

A free alternative to Vmware Fusion is VirtualBox, but the support for
USB devices in the clients used to be unreliable, so I went with Fusion.

> Thanks
>
> Ken

Thomas