[DeTomaso] Pandora's about to turn ugly

Szwab,Konrad,HOUSTON,IT Konrad.Szwab at AlconLabs.com
Tue Jun 30 08:08:20 EDT 2009

I've been in a situation like that with one of my Maseratis a few years back.

If I were you I would get a flat bed truck NOW, get a few friends and head over to that shop and retrieve the car. You could always have the surprise of the mechanic or builder filing a mechanic's lien on your vehicle.

A dissasembled car with maybe missing parts is better than no car.

-----Original Message-----
From: detomaso-bounces at realbig.com [mailto:detomaso-bounces at realbig.com] On Behalf Of Christopher Kimball
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2009 6:59 PM
To: mazdastuff at yahoo.com; Pantera List Serve
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Pandora's about to turn ugly

Unfortunately, there'w no point in calling the engine builder tomorrow.  What transpired on the phone today left no doubt what I wanted.

If I hear nothing by Friday, I'll start looking for someone with a flatbed.  I know someone who probably could help--the guy who did my frame work earlier this year.

Sincerely,

Chris

PS:  I've been saving all my emails to the forum; they tell the sad tale almost in its entirety.