[DeTomaso] Gee, I wonder what Asa Jay did in his garage tonight.

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Tue Jun 30 01:18:29 EDT 2009

Well, looking on ebay, I found another set of Maserati air horns and
there was a relay in the kit that looked just like the unidentified
relay in my trunk.  I guess it was meant for the air horn and never
used.  One more piece to take out of my trunk.

:)
Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie