[DeTomaso] Pandora's about to turn ugly

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Mon Jun 29 20:20:20 EDT 2009

Chris - don't continue to chew the same gristle on this.  You can't continue
to leave it up to these clowns to a damn thing for you.  I wouldn't even
consider there to any warranty on your motor any more as that would mean
taking it back to Dale, and he's proven you get nowhere doing that.

YOU have to get a truck or trailer and show up to remove the car.  You wait
for him to retrieve it and who knows what will be missing.  Stop being the
nice guy on this and GET YOUR FRIGGIN' CAR BACK!