[DeTomaso] Possible Hood Vents

Göran Malmberg hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Mon Jun 29 15:05:06 EDT 2009

Sorry to say, I havent measured the actual lift at the hood. I left it
unlocked and it raised some inch, but this isn’t any number. But the
original wing deliver about 150p at 100 mph, if in the right position.
And the pressure is measured in between the hood and rear of the car. In
the case there is a lifting force from under the hood, the wing is
having
even this to overcome. I should check the lift at the locking mechanism
of the hood when given the time.
Goran