[DeTomaso] Safety Pin your decklid Re:  Possible Hood Vents

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 29 14:28:45 EDT 2009

You mean like Fernley in Reno? ;-]> I just came back from little Reno. I just didn't want to be in Reno the same weekend you were on the same track ;-]>

Seriously still planning to do back to back events at the Silver State in Nevada followed by the Virginia City Hill Climb in September a week later.

P.S.  Just got off the phone with "Tracy Popham" from Clarkston, Washington. Tracy is planning to bring his bad ass Windsor powered Pantera to Silver State in September.   If he makes it and I am confident he will that should get us closer to a TPR team in September. Tracy like Tom Di Iulio is also a serious NHRA drag racer and all around cool guy.

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com