[DeTomaso] Possible Hood Vents

Göran Malmberg hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Mon Jun 29 12:36:57 EDT 2009

Newer throw an eye on this car before. Looks like the aero is not
”ultimate” at 200 mph.
Fun to see that I will outbrake it using the tiny rear calipers of the
Pantera. AU needs
some 32 meters 60-0 while my car stops at 28 meters using medium heated
tires.
I should see if I can get some more numbers for the car.
Goran