[DeTomaso] Cooling system bleeding Tool

Larry Weston lplugw at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 29 10:44:20 EDT 2009

My friend Danny the heavy equipment mechanic has one of these tools or something very similar.
He uses it to put a vacuum on the hydraulic oil reservoir and can remove and replace hydraulic lines and fittings below the level of the tank without draining them. Crack the fitting and it just draws the oil back into the tank. No muss, no fuss, no drain pans, no baths in hyd. oil.
I was amazed the first time I saw him use it.