[DeTomaso] cooling system bleeding

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Mon Jun 29 09:59:34 EDT 2009

The trouble I had was trying to understand how this would be done with a
completely -filled- cooling system.  -That- was my mistake, you can't do
it that way.  The system as I suspected, must be empty, much like when
initially vacuuming/drying an A/C system prior to charge.  I got it now.

Thank you all,
Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie