[DeTomaso] Belly Pan [WAS: Possible Hood Vents]

Göran Malmberg hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Mon Jun 29 04:42:00 EDT 2009

Thats what I did on my car, the floor of the car is flat and meats up to
the front belly pan. This has the advantage of no double layer in the
form of a  pan under the floor collecting moisture. Also, more seat room
inside the car. We should also be awhare that a bellypan could not be to
weak. If a lower pressure really is achieved it will suck a thin
bellypan to convex shape. A flat steel floor could be reinforced from
the inside and dosent build extra thickness.
Goran