[DeTomaso] cooling system bleeding

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Mon Jun 29 00:37:29 EDT 2009

Two models to choose from:
http://www.tooltopia.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=7153
http://www.tooltopia.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=8249

But I'm still fuzzy on how it operates.  Seems to me it would have to
pull all the fluid through the system basically emptying it, then pull
the vacuum which would hopefully force fluid into all the nooks and
crannys.  Anyone try one of these can tell us how it works?

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA