[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 59, Issue 28-Chrome it

RCBSONS1 at aol.com RCBSONS1 at aol.com
Mon Jun 29 00:02:45 EDT 2009

I went to the Stanford show today with the Pantera
and had it in the corral... Tony from our club entered
his in the show for judging... not sure how he did
There was one other Pantera for sale by a group I
had never heard of...they had several cars
The Pantera was blue an L model with Chrome
front and rear bumpers... never seen that before
and hope not to see it again... You can talk about
my wing all day but chrome bumpers???

One guy had four cars there from Campbell
near my shop... a Copo 427 Camero, a Shelby
mustang, a 289 Cobra and the second Parnelli
Jones Trans Am that was switched out during the
season (Vic Edelbrok has the one that finished the season)
Also ran Datona, Sebring... all were restored better than
most at the show... what a collection or you could be
like Mozart a collector in the area with his 10 million dollar plus
Ferrari... they were asking were he was so he could bring
it on the stage....

Some way cool cars

Bob Benson
Steps!