[DeTomaso] The old air scoop off 5533

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sun Jun 28 23:47:55 EDT 2009

I pulled out the old air scoop from under the car.  Using a chisel I
simply cut through the three rivets holding it to the frame.  A someone
requested more photos and size information, I give you .....   Photos
with a tape measure.  :)

http://www.teampanteraracing.com/index.php?option=com_g2bridge&view=gallery&Itemid=57&g2_itemId=2675

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired