[DeTomaso] Mechanical Fuel Pumps

mark skwarek ehpantera at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 28 23:33:55 EDT 2009

Scott,
The filler neck comes off with just 4 small bolts. There is no need to remove the side window. I felt that the filler neck gave me the most room to put in a 0.5" tube and that it could got to the bottom without any installation issues. You just remove the 3 screws that hold the cover on and your good to go. I  would recommend replacing the filler neck rubber if your model has it.
Mark