[DeTomaso] Aussie GT Pantera

Stuart Fereday stuartof at bigpond.com
Sun Jun 28 16:07:18 EDT 2009

This Pantera was successfully raced in Australia in the mid '80s in the GT
Championship. Kevin Bartlett was a professional racing driver. It was built
by Paul Halstead who was the DeTomaso concessionaire at the time. Paul
Halstead used the racing Pantera as promotional tool to promote DeTomaso
vehicle sales during the 1980's. I believe he was also the one who brokered
the supply of Australian Cleveland V8's to DeTomaso Italy.

Stuart