[DeTomaso] Possible Hood Vents

Kjetil Finne kjetfinn at online.no
Sun Jun 28 18:35:10 EDT 2009

Gøran

Couldn't you just let the belly pan go as close to the a-arms as
possible, and also attach a separate pan under each off the front
A-arms. At normal stance the pan under the a- arms could be quite in
line with the rest off the belly pan. I know it would not be as good as
a full belly pan, but it may help more than nothing. And it would
definitely be much easier than to reconstruct the whole front suspension.

Best regards

Kjetil