[DeTomaso] Fw: One More Panter Spyder

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Sun Jun 28 14:28:44 EDT 2009

You've redefined Art Car . . . .

That boat tail rear end might just the latest aerodynamic mod craze - a real
retro Pantera.

How the crap did you survive that will remain a mystery.  The car may not
have had nine lives like it's namesake, but you certainly seem to.

You've been given a second chance.  Live every day as if it was your last,
and every night as if it was your first!

Mike Thomas