[DeTomaso] Fw: One More Panter Spyder

Art Stephens artstephens at verizon.net
Sun Jun 28 12:56:47 EDT 2009

> Art,
>
> I don't think the front hood vents will help that car when sitting at
> idle!  Also I am not sure at speed the air flow under the car will be very
> good.  Where did you get that car?
>
> Richard Mosier
> 3714

      Yeah,  I guess I'll have to do some fine tuning on the aerodynamics,
perhaps it's time for that wind tunnel session?  :-))  For those that don't
know,  the accident ocurred the day after the 2008 Fun Rally ended in Vegas.
I was on my round about way home when my car went off the road.  I have no
recollection of what happened and there were no witnesses.  I spent a few
days in the hospital with the worst injuries being broken ribs and a
punctured lung.  I bought the car back from the insurance company and
replaced it with the red car you see in the garage.  It was a real drag to
lose that car,  I had a LOT OF WORK and money invested in it.  A word to the
wise,  get AGREED VALUE insurance!  I am happy to be alive and to be the
owner of a non-demolished Pantera once again.

Art