[DeTomaso] Pandora sighting

deserttwist at juno.com deserttwist at juno.com
Sat Jun 27 22:45:42 EDT 2009

Chris, I thinks its time to show up with a rolldeck who can remove the other tow truck and roll your long lost car on the deck and take it to a reputable automotive shop. First hand experience from trying to have our bulldozer motor tore down and repaired. We were signed up with the firelines and they called us the morning after it blew up. The shop said it would be in and out in 1 week. The next week we went down to check on progress. We found the motor partially dismantled. We went to lunch and discussed it, called them told them to crate it up and we would be there in 45 min to pick it. We were loosing 2600.00 a day. You should have seen their faces as we backed in and retrieved our motor. Some times its better to cut your loss, before he does more damage to your car. Only my opinion, my husband says I have a temper especially when it comes to my car.  Sue #5197