[DeTomaso] Fw: Possible Hood Vents

Art Stephens artstephens at verizon.net
Sat Jun 27 21:46:55 EDT 2009

  Thanks Mike,
         I am running the lay down Fluidyne and Spal fans from the blue car,  (believe it or not).

Art

Don't butcher a $1500 steel hood.  Several different aftermarket hoods are available; Larry Stock has some that feature deep venting too, I believe.

If you are going through the trouble, you might as well lay the radiator forward which will give you room for bigger and more effective vents.  The big vents should greatly help front end aero, too.