[DeTomaso] DeTomaso] Fwd: gauges that fog during use

pantdino at aol.com pantdino at aol.com
Sat Jun 27 17:55:57 EDT 2009

My car lived the first 16years of its life in Kentucky, which does see
some humidity
The last 20 years have been in Los Angeles, which sees almost none.
My car's heater core is shut out of the cooling system with auxiliary
valves on both lines to it for 10-15 yrs and I have never seen any
moisture anywhere in the car.

 So I don't think the fogging implies any problems really.