[DeTomaso] MONTEREY RACE & CORRAL TICKETS - ON SALE

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Sat Jun 27 12:57:42 EDT 2009

This year's Monterey Historic Races (August 14-16) are but one of the
many attractions on that weekend.

If you are attending Concorso, La Dolce Vita, The Quail, any of the
auctions, or Pebble Beach, a day at the Races should also be on your
list.

The paddocks are open to everyone with general admission and the
sights, and sounds, are boundless. Cars entering/leaving for their
race sessions, owners/mechanics tuning, tearing apart, people
watching, and of course the Races themselves.

PCNC is again sponsoring the Saturday De Tomaso Corral. We have
committed our POCA chapter treasury to a rather large minimum purchase
of Race tickets which we are now offering to all our De Tomaso Family
friends.

Our tickets are regular general admission tickets, at the direct
advance purchase price (plus a small s/h charge)....

BUT with ours you get a Corral parking pass. This will get you close-
in parking in an area reserved for just our own cars, on flat secure
ground. If you go with just regular general admission parking, it is
in the dirt/grass/hills and subject to baby carriages, tent poles,
folding chairs and a myriad of other car-destroying abuse.

We offer Saturday only and Sat/Sun tickets. You can buy them online at
the same site we used for the Reno Speed Trials tickets.

We can deliver at Friday's Concorso or by mail.

Without a sell-out of our pre-purchased tickets, our club will lose
money. We already have a loss this year from the Reno track event and
will likely have to abandon the Corral for next year if we do not sell
this year's tickets.

SO, if you need Laguna Seca Historic tickets, we are the ones you
should be buying them from.

Details at:

http://tinyurl.com/m7qn2a

Larry Finch