[DeTomaso] DeTomaso] Fwd: gauges that fog during use

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Sat Jun 27 05:29:44 EDT 2009

I find it hard to believe that any automotive gauge is built literally air-tight. This means that over time the gauge interior will assume the temperature and humidity of he ambient atmosphere. When a car lives in a hot and humid area I'm not surprised if when you start driving the car and turn on the AC fog will appear on the glass. Do people in dry areas see less of this?

Tomas, living in a generally cold and wet area...