[DeTomaso] Another depressing night in the garage

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sat Jun 27 00:44:58 EDT 2009

I've kept out of the garage tonight, getting ready for Sam's Birthday
Party tomorrow.  But I ducked in for a minute to look at the hatch
again.  Yup, it has a smaller relief for the A/C compressor.  I don't
know why I didn't remember that.  So no clearance issues.  My brain is
just fried from trying to do things and hitting my head against walls.

But thanks for keeping me straight. :)

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie