[DeTomaso] DeTomaso] Fwd: gauges that fog during use

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 19:34:31 EDT 2009

I never said that condensation in the guages was an indication of a leak in
the heater core.  I said moisture was an enemy of Panteras , electronics or
electrical wiring and steel. I also sid that if my car had some much
condensation that my guages steamed up without the guage lights I would be
concerned. I didn't say you should be concerned. You aparently aren't. My
sulution is to replace my guages with more modern sealed guages. You don't
see it as a problem so for you there is no need for a solution. I wish you
the best of luck with your decision. Some people feel it is important to
keep their pantera's totally stock, other people feel it is important to
make modifications that make the Pantera a safer more reliable and more
modern car.What ever floats your boat. that's one of the things that I think
makes Panteras so cool. There are no rules , you can do nothing or you can
go hog wild in your modifications or anything in between.
Boyd