[DeTomaso] Difference between an aluminum radiator and one thatis black

www.DeTomasoRegistry.org Pantera007 at provamo.com
Fri Jun 26 15:00:12 EDT 2009

And for people that lay the radiator that far forward, Hall used to sell a radiator with
the core angles such that

when mounted at 45 degrees, the core fins were "straight".

Yes, many little variations exist in the cooling system.

As for the brackets, I hate to cut when I don't see a worthwhile benefit.  Yes there is
some air flow diffusion,

but since I have no cooling issues, why bother.  Yes, strange.  How be the shelled
creatures?

We now have an Endangered Species permit from the Feds. Started with those Desert Torti
they kept running

over with tanks.  Now I need to call my local pet store to see if they stock "Tiger Chow"
for the white lepard. Grin.

Cheers!

Chuck

  _____