[DeTomaso] Thermostats

steven.liebenow at att.net steven.liebenow at att.net
Fri Jun 26 14:08:14 EDT 2009

On another board somewhere, I saw a post from a guy down under, that couldn't get the 351C t-stats!  (odd for a country that had scads of them in production well into the 80's!)   He ended up using a 4.6 mod motor version which looks very much like the 351C version.

I used to have a new 351C T-stat but I think I gave it away.....or used it....I don't recall....but, I can't find it to compare to my 4.6L version!

Has anyone compared to see how they fit or look side by side?   IIRC, the extra disc on the bottom of a 351C was slightly larger in diam.....

Just thinking out loud....

Steve