[DeTomaso] Difference between an aluminum radiator and onethatis black

www.DeTomasoRegistry.org Pantera007 at provamo.com
Fri Jun 26 13:13:47 EDT 2009

> Bill Santos had sucker fans installed on his stock radiator in the full
> upright position.  There -is- room, but not much.  I'm sure others do as
> well.

I helped install Bill's radiator and fans...  Some of the photos and details
in my cooling article were from that tech session.

That job was a BIT*H!  Space is severely limited.  I would hate to have to
check some wiring or tighten a hose clamp down there.

We had to have help from the Michael Jackson-long-thin-fingers-girly-hands Mike Drew!

(Thin but strong!)

My (brass-pseudo-stock) radiator is leaned forward a bit, and doing this makes it MUCH
EASIER to work in the area!

Chuck