[DeTomaso] Difference between an aluminum radiator and one that is black

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 05:53:54 EDT 2009

I think they would instill more confidence in their purchase and
effectiveness if they weren't called "sucker" fans. I have two , vented hood
, and my aluminum radiator is installed in the "lay down" position (another
term that does not help). In sales a "Laydown" is an "easy sell" some one
who "laid down" and bought with little or no resistance. You all know what a
"sucker " is.

Boyd