[DeTomaso] Difference between an aluminum radiator and one thatis black

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Fri Jun 26 02:54:11 EDT 2009

In a message dated 6/25/09 2:35:29 PM, asajay at asajay.com writes:

> Bill Santos had sucker fans installed on his stock radiator in the full
> upright position.  There -is- room, but not much.  I'm sure others do as
> well.

Byron Hight of Nor-Cal not only has his Fluidyne standing upright with
shrouded sucker fans, he also stuffed a front mounted AC condenser in there.
'Course, my rad leans severely forward and I still found room for a
front-mount AC condenser in front of the thicker Fluidyne, without cutting
anything.... FWIW- J Deryke