[DeTomaso] gauges that fog during use

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 22:33:31 EDT 2009

The problem is caused by gauge bulbs that are too hot. You can switch to
lower watt bulbs or better yet you can switch to LED bulbs that generate no
heat at all. ( you must get the right ones) most LED's send a narrow beam of
ligjt you must bet the ones that project a wider arc. I have the ino some
where I will look for it and send it to you. They are only around $2.50 ea
up your guages. . Anything else is just temporary. If the relative humidity
is high enough and the bulbs are hot enough you will get mostiure steaming
up you gauges. You can also turn down the brightness of the dash lights with
the rehostat for a temporary fix.
Boyd