[DeTomaso] headers

Jim Wallace pantera_4220 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 25 17:18:25 EDT 2009

Chuck,

It was headers, mid-pipes and I gutted the mufflers.  With a warmed over engine you just can not get the exhaust out those small chocked down collectors or thru the 1.625 pipes or all that crap in the mufflers.  This is where all the power came from on my car after the engine build, the exhaust was chocked down.

As they say in the sewerage business "you can't get 10lbs of crab thru a 5 lbs pipe."

Jim