[DeTomaso] Difference between an aluminum radiator and one that is black

JJD1010 at aol.com JJD1010 at aol.com
Thu Jun 25 17:12:09 EDT 2009

I did the same as Charles. It was very easy to make 2 straps from  aluminum
sheet that moved the top of the radiator forward about 1 1/2 inches.  That
was about all it took to make the Flexilite sucker fan assembly fit against
the back of the radiator. What's nice about this is that it looks stock and
uses  all the same side and top shrouds to direct the air to the front of
the  radiator. And with a stock hood, I would think a more upright radiator
position would provide a larger frontal surface area available for  cooling.

Asa, I've attached a separate picture to you that shows the layed forward
position. Hope it helps.

Jeff
6559
grill. (http://food.aol.com/grilling?ncid=emlcntusfood00000006)