[DeTomaso] Reality TV show seeking racers

John Taphorn jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com
Thu Jun 25 07:58:00 EDT 2009

Garth

It looks less damaging than driving through fences or dirt tracking.

Would our mid- engine bias help or hurt in this endeavor.  I would suspect
that weight on the nose would help plant the front end by the barrel as the
rear rotates.

I'd just hate to eat up my 335/30/18s.  Otherwise, would be fun to try.

JT