[DeTomaso] Rear Wheel house rust repair advice needed ..

JJD1010 at aol.com JJD1010 at aol.com
Sun Jun 21 22:27:58 EDT 2009

Repairing the immediate area of the rust is just a short term solution
without remediating the rust that is forming in the rest of the U Channels.
That's why acidizing to get rid of the rust and priming is so important
inside all of the U channels.

With regard to the area that you know is rusted, it sounds like it is
pretty localized since you've probed the rest and not gotten other holes. I'd
just patch with a piece of metal. I've attached a few pictures of my  patches
if that helps. It shows before and after.

Jeff
6559
steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221323000x1201367220/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=