[DeTomaso] Plastic Seat Question

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Thu Jun 25 01:33:22 EDT 2009

I may have already shared this story with the forum, but my car had Recaro seats when I bought it; very comfortable, but they do have significant side bolsters.

On my first trip home with the car after picking it up from the loading dock, my wife watched me try to extricate myself from the Pantera and almost fall on my rear.  I'll never forget her comment:  "Hey Chris, any 'cool factor' you have by driving that car will be completely erased when they see you trying to get out of it!"

I'm still practicing...

Chris