[DeTomaso] Bypass (Re: thermostats)

John Taphorn jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com
Wed Jun 24 22:37:59 EDT 2009

Barry

I've assumed that the Stant flows superiorly.  However, I would like to make
a comparison test.  Other than measuring the speed in which a caldron of
boiling water is drained, I'm unsure how to conduct the test.

Although, I am confident that Goran may have a solution.

I'd like to buy the Stant from you, let me know your price.

Thanks
JT