[DeTomaso] Last 2009 Fun Rally Event T-shirts

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Wed Jun 24 22:23:55 EDT 2009

All obligations have been met and an inventory has been taken.

I have ONE LARGE and ONE X-Large event t-shirt left.  That's IT.
No more will be made, ever, for -this- event.  (That is our obligation
with the artist).

First come, first serve.
$15 per shirt plus $6.50 S&H in the USA.  International will be higher.

These are the ONLY two left over.  I won't even put them on the store
web site if they sell in the next 48 hours.

1 ea. Large
1 ea. X-Large

After that, they are gone forever.

First come, first serve.
Email me fast and we'll work out payment later (MC, Visa or Paypal)

Earliest Time stamp in my inbox wins.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie